|A Transfer Warrant is the Customs Declaration form identified by a particular code, S771.
- A broker in St. Kitts fills out this form entering the contact information, the description of the goods, the tariff number and the Customs value.
- A note is also written on the form to indicate that the goods should be shipped from St. Kitts to Nevis.
- The broker takes the form to Customs to enter the information into their system.
- After the information is entered, Customs pass the document back to the Broker.
- The broker then collects a boat pass from the customs boarding office, then take the documents to the vessel captain, and the cargo is shipped.
- When the cargo arrive in Nevis the necessary documents are then prepared, and goes to Customs Clearing Process.
- All duty payments are calculated in Nevis once the goods are tranferred from St. Kitts.